We’ve fixed the latest hardware issue where parts were programming, running simple “hello world” code, but not running the Bluetooth Low Energy stack properly.
After much tearing out of hair (and I don’t have much to start with!), it’s been traced to an oscillator issue. We’ve now sent information on what we’ve found back to our contract manufacturer in Japan for comment and assuming they agree with our findings and how we’ve fixed it, we’ll green light mass production of the electronics.
Once we get some feedback from Japan, I’ll re-forecast the project plan and post it. Christmas and New Year are obviously factors in terms of timing.
Thank you for bearing with us!